Certified Soc Analyst - CSA
The Certified SOC Analyst (CSA) program is the first step to joining a security operations center (SOC). It is engineered for current and aspiring Tier I and Tier II SOC analysts to achieve proficiency in performing entry-level and intermediate-level operations. SOC Analyst Certification aims at offering proficiency in performing entry-level and intermediate-level operations and therefore, it is helpful for both already existing as well as aspiring Tier I and Tier II SOC analysts.
More Than 96% Of Students Certified Successfully
CSA Course Key features
- Accredited training partner of EC-Council
- 40 hours of training
- Study material by EC-Council (e-kit)
- 18 current security domains
- 96% passing rate
- CEI Certified Trainers
- Get certified at an affordable price
- Cyber Threats & Attacks
- Log Analysis
- Network-Level Attacks
- IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- DNIF log monitoring
- Splunk technology
- Threat Intelligence
- Threat analysis
- Centralized log monitoring
- Malware Incidents
Successful completion of the CSA certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
Our Certified Security Analyst Training Program will help you to master over trending and in-demand technical skills like
- Knowledge of SOC processes, procedures of these processes, technologies, and workflows.
- basic understanding and detailed knowledge of security threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, attacker’s behaviors, cyber kill chain, etc.
Through this SOC Analyst Certification Training our expert trainers offer in-depth knowledge with enhanced level capabilities for dynamic contribution to a SOC teammate Training Course has been especially designed to help you learn :
- The basics of SOC operations,
- log management and correlation,
- SIEM deployment,
- advanced incident detection, and incident response
This SOC Analyst course will also help you to improve your knowledge regarding performance of enhanced threat detection using the predictive capabilities of Threat Intelligence.
Module 1 – Security Operations and Management
Module 2 – Understanding Cyber Threats, IoCs, and Attack Methodology
Module 3 – Incidents, Events, and Logging
Module 4 – Incident Detection with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Module 5 – Enhanced Incident Detection with Threat Intelligence
Module 6 – Incident Response
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- network Security Analyst
- Forensic Investigator
- Security Architect
- Soc Analyst Tier-1
- Soc Analyst Tier – II
- SOC Analysts (Tier I and Tier II)
- Network and Security Administrators, Network and Security Engineers, Network Defense Analyst, Network Defense Technicians, Network Security Specialist, Network Security Operator, and any security professional handling network security operations
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Entry-level cybersecurity professionals
- Anyone who wants to become a SOC Analyst.
- Certified SOC Analyst:
- Exam Code 312-39
- Number of Questions 100
- Duration 3 hours
- Multiple Choice
- Passing Score 70%
Become an Ethical Hacker..!
Cyberloop is an Indian Cyber Security Organization. we have total 18+ certified instructors to deliver Ec council certifications around the world. our industrial experts helps you to learn enterprise-Level attacking scenarios like a Red Teamer.
Achieve your goals
Dear Cyber Expert, first set up your goal in the cybersecurity domain and find your passion. really your goal to be a cybersecurity professional, in that way cyberloop is the best place to learn ethical hacking from Industrial Experts.
There is huge opportunities in cyber security around the globe. top Global corporates hire Ethical hackers to protect their data from hackers.
Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security-related posts. CEH certified professionals earn 44-percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals
For more Information
what type of training modes available in Cyberloop..?
cyberloop offers Instructor-Led training, Live Classroom, On-demand and Self paced. most of the attendees choose live classroom training and on-demand.
How do i become a CEH certified Professional..?
To become a certified ethical hacker, you’ll want to follow these steps:
1. register for the Cyberloop Training.
2. choose your mode of training
3. Complete your training and doing all exercises with our own enterprise labs
4. Attend the exam in our center (ECC)
5. once you pass in exam, you will become a certified ethical hacking professional.
how are our instructors?
All of our Highly qualified trainers are CEI certified with 16 + years of experience in global corporates in the areas of Security domain.
Where can i take ec council exams?
Cyberloop offers ec council training and certifications in Hyderabad and Vijayawada. currently, we are offering Live classroom and self-paced training mode.
After CEH, what type of roles i expected?
After earn your CEH certifications. you are officially certified Professional and also called as a security analyst. this below are the roles after CEH in global IT.
Cyber Security Analyst
How much does CEH Training cost?
We are offering training modes in the Live classroom and self-paced. The prices are dynamic and change periodically. you can contact our TAG team for the discounts.
where is this cyberloop is located?
We have three corporate locations in India, those are:
1. Hyderabad (#kukatpally)
2. Vijayawada (Labibipet)
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with our TAG Team
Our Certified Professionals Saying about Cyberloop Services.