Certified Ethical Hacker - CEH v12
The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one! This internationally valued security training validates your abilities to identify the vulnerabilities in the organization’s network infrastructure and helps to combat cyber-attacks effectively.
More Than 98% Of Students Certified Successfully
CEH Course Key features
- Accredited training partner of EC-Council
- 45 hours of training
- Study material by EC-Council (e-kit)
- 25 current security domains
- 98% passing rate
- CEI Certified Trainers
- Get certified at an affordable price
- Vulnerability Assessment
- System Hacking
- Trojans, backdoors, and countermeasures
- IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Advanced hacking concepts
- Network packet analysis
- Mobile and web technologies
- Advanced log management
- Web Server hacking
Successful completion of the CEH v12 certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
- Footprinting fundamentals including footprinting tools and dealing with it
- Diverse techniques to scan and secure the networks
- System hacking methodologies in addition to the steganography along with the steganalysis attacks and covering tracks
- Various Trojan types, analyzing and battling Trojans
- A range of viruses, worms, malware and their analysis an effective procedure to prevent data and information
- Packet sniffing techniques and protecting the system against sniffing
- Techniques of Social Engineering, identifying thefts, and defending the system
- Denial of Service (DoS) and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, botnets, tools, countermeasures to defend against the DDoS and DDoS attacks
- Attacks on web servers and web applications
- SQL injections and wireless encryption
- Mobile security attack vectors and vulnerabilities to the android systems
- Core essentials of cloud computing, cyber threats, cyber-attacks, advanced security tools, and techniques
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Cryptography including ciphers, cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Threats to the IoT platform threats and safeguarding IoT devices
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Web managers
- Security Professionals
For EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification
- Certification Name: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
Become an Ethical Hacker..!
Cyberloop is an Indian Cyber Security Organization. we have total 18+ certified instructors to deliver Ec council certifications around the world. our industrial experts helps you to learn enterprise-Level attacking scenarios like a Red Teamer.
Achieve your goals
Dear Cyber Expert, first set up your goal in the cybersecurity domain and find your passion. really your goal to be a cybersecurity professional, in that way cyberloop is the best place to learn ethical hacking from Industrial Experts.
There is huge opportunities in cyber security around the globe. top Global corporates hire Ethical hackers to protect their data from hackers.
Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security-related posts. CEH certified professionals earn 44-percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals
For more Information
what type of training modes available in Cyberloop..?
cyberloop offers Instructor-Led training, Live Classroom, On-demand and Self paced. most of the attendees choose live classroom training and on-demand.
How do i become a CEH certified Professional..?
To become a certified ethical hacker, you’ll want to follow these steps:
1. register for the Cyberloop Training.
2. choose your mode of training
3. Complete your training and doing all exercises with our own enterprise labs
4. Attend the exam in our center (ECC)
5. once you pass in exam, you will become a certified ethical hacking professional.
how are our instructors?
All of our Highly qualified trainers are CEI certified with 16 + years of experience in global corporates in the areas of Security domain.
Where can i take ec council exams?
Cyberloop offers ec council training and certifications in Hyderabad and Vijayawada. currently, we are offering Live classroom and self-paced training mode.
After CEH, what type of roles i expected?
After earn your CEH certifications. you are officially certified Professional and also called as a security analyst. this below are the roles after CEH in global IT.
Cyber Security Analyst
How much does CEH Training cost?
We are offering training modes in the Live classroom and self-paced. The prices are dynamic and change periodically. you can contact our TAG team for the discounts.
where is this cyberloop is located?
We have three corporate locations in India, those are:
1. Hyderabad (#kukatpally)
2. Vijayawada (Labibipet)
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with our TAG Team
Our Certified Professionals Saying about Cyberloop Services.