Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
EC-Council’s CCISO certification validates a candidate’s knowledge and expertise to meet the real-life challenges in the information security domain. It establishes a person’s suitability to work as the highest-level executive responsible for information security in an organization. Today, most mid to large-sized organizations around the globe have a CISO, who are paid really well.
More Than 89% Of Students Certified Successfully
CCISO Course Key features
- Accredited training partner of EC-Council
- 40 hours of training
- Study material by EC-Council (e-kit)
- 16 current security domains
- 89% passing rate
- CEI Certified Trainers
- Get certified at an affordable price
- policy management
- Legal Compliance
- managing security issues
- IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Risk management
- threat assessment,
- version control
- disaster recovery
- analyzing evidence
- System Security
Successful completion of the CCISO certification training empowers you with across the board understanding of:
Domain 1: Governance (Policy, Legal, and Compliance)
- Information Security Management Program
- Defining an Information Security Governance Program
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Risk Management
Domain 2: IS Management Controls and Auditing Management
- Designing, deploying, and managing security controls
- Understanding security controls types and objectives
- Implementing control assurance frameworks
- Understanding the audit management process
Domain 3: Security Program Management & Operations
- The role of the CISO
- Information Security Projects
- Integration of security requirements into other operational processes (change management, version control, disaster recovery, etc.)
Domain 4: Information Security Core Concepts
- Access Controls
- Physical Security
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Network Security
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Application Security
- System Security
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Computer Forensics and Incident Response
Domain 5: Strategic Planning, Finance, & Vendor Management
- Security Strategic Planning
- Alignment with business goals and risk tolerance
- Security emerging trends
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Financial Planning
- Development of business cases for security
- Analyzing, forecasting, and developing a capital expense budget
- Analyzing, forecasting, and developing an operating expense budget
- Return on Investment (ROI) and cost-benefit analysis
- Vendor management
- Integrating security requirements into the contractual agreement and procurement process
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- network Security Analyst
- Forensic Investigator
- Security Architect
- Soc Analyst Tier-1
- Soc Analyst Tier – II
- Incident Handler
- Incident Handling Professional
- Network Engineers with security specialization
- Experienced IT Professionals engaged in information security management
- Those who perform CISO functions, but don’t have an official title
- Professionals in special technologies
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Number of questions: 150
- Question format: Multiple Choice
- Passing score: 60% to 85% depending upon the exam form
Become an Ethical Hacker..!
Cyberloop is an Indian Cyber Security Organization. we have total 18+ certified instructors to deliver Ec council certifications around the world. our industrial experts helps you to learn enterprise-Level attacking scenarios like a Red Teamer.
Achieve your goals
Dear Cyber Expert, first set up your goal in the cybersecurity domain and find your passion. really your goal to be a cybersecurity professional, in that way cyberloop is the best place to learn ethical hacking from Industrial Experts.
There is huge opportunities in cyber security around the globe. top Global corporates hire Ethical hackers to protect their data from hackers.
Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security-related posts. CEH certified professionals earn 44-percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals
For more Information
what type of training modes available in Cyberloop..?
cyberloop offers Instructor-Led training, Live Classroom, On-demand and Self paced. most of the attendees choose live classroom training and on-demand.
How do i become a CEH certified Professional..?
To become a certified ethical hacker, you’ll want to follow these steps:
1. register for the Cyberloop Training.
2. choose your mode of training
3. Complete your training and doing all exercises with our own enterprise labs
4. Attend the exam in our center (ECC)
5. once you pass in exam, you will become a certified ethical hacking professional.
how are our instructors?
All of our Highly qualified trainers are CEI certified with 16 + years of experience in global corporates in the areas of Security domain.
Where can i take ec council exams?
Cyberloop offers ec council training and certifications in Hyderabad and Vijayawada. currently, we are offering Live classroom and self-paced training mode.
After CEH, what type of roles i expected?
After earn your CEH certifications. you are officially certified Professional and also called as a security analyst. this below are the roles after CEH in global IT.
Cyber Security Analyst
How much does CEH Training cost?
We are offering training modes in the Live classroom and self-paced. The prices are dynamic and change periodically. you can contact our TAG team for the discounts.
where is this cyberloop is located?
We have three corporate locations in India, those are:
1. Hyderabad (#kukatpally)
2. Vijayawada (Labibipet)
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with our TAG Team
Our Certified Professionals Saying about Cyberloop Services.